Industry-Oriented Process Solutions
In the specialty chemical industry, the unique features of the LIST Process Solutions and KneaderReactors are essential for a wide range of applications and products.
The process for which the continuous or batch-wise LIST KneaderReactors are successfully applied range from Reactions to Drying of high viscous and crust forming products and many others. Most of these processes are typically characterized by the very challenging and critical phase change of the product.
- Hexamethylendiisocyanat (HDI)
- Toluene diisocyanate (TDI)
- 2,4-Diaminotoluene (TDA)
- Acetic Anhydride
- Hydrofluoric acid
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC)
- Cellulose Acetate
- Cellulose Ether
- Ammonium phosphate (APP, flame retardant)
- Additives, e.g. Antioxidants, UV Stabilizer
- Bisphenol A
- Hexamethylol-Melamine (HMM)
- Xanthates (Flotation agent)